NATURAL TIE-DYED SOCKS (PACK OF 5)
Crafted from the highest quality cotton and hand-dyed in the true blue of natural Indigo, the nuanced orange of Pradu Bark and the apricot nectar color of Red Earth by traditional artisans: the Indigo Grandmas of Sakon Nakhon.
Fall 2020 update features our brand new Moonless color, pictured in the center, made from a layer of natural indigo dipped into a dye made from rare seasonal ebony berries native to South East Asia.
Designed and made with love to brighten up your day, wear them all day every day while lounging at home, exercising or show them off outdoors.
Materials and Care:
- 100% chemical-free natural dyes
- Pack of 5, fits male sizes 5-12, female sizes 6-13
- Outside yarn: 100% cotton; inside yarn: natural rubber/nylon/spandex
- Machine wash on cold setting, tumble dry low
- Slight variations in color may occur in the hand-dyeing process
- Free shipping within the United States on orders over $100
- Get 10% off your first order with us when you sign up to our newsletter (see footer)