NATURAL TIE-DYED SOCKS (PACK OF 5)
Winter sale: 30% off this item. Limited time offer, sale ends soon.
Crafted from the highest quality cotton and naturally hand-dyed in the true blue of natural Indigo, the nuanced orange of the Pradu tree bark and the apricot nectar color of Red Earth by traditional artisans: the Indigo Grandmas of Sakon Nakhon.
Our Winter color selection features our classic "Indigo", "Camouflage Indigo", "Pradu Indigo" and "Dune" colors, and introduces a limited seasonal "Moonless" color, pictured in the center, made from a layer of natural indigo dipped into a dye made from rare seasonal ebony berries native to South East Asia.
Designed and made with love to brighten up your day, wear them all day every day while lounging at home, exercising or show them off outdoors.
Materials and Care:
- 100% chemical-free plant and mineral based natural dyes
- Pack of 5, fits male sizes 5-12, female sizes 6-13
- Outside yarn: 100% cotton; inside yarn: natural rubber/nylon/spandex
- Machine wash on cold setting, tumble dry low
- Slight variations in color may occur in the hand-dyeing process
- Free shipping within the United States on orders over $100
- Get an additional 10% off your first order with us when you sign up to our newsletter (see footer)