NATURAL HAND TIE-DYED SOCKS (PACK OF 5)
Crafted from the highest quality cotton and traditionally hand-dyed with 100% sustainable plant-based and mineral dyes by artisans: the Indigo Grandmas of Sakon Nakhon.
Our seasonal 5-pack features a pair each of our classic cotton socks; Indigo, Camo Indigo, Pradu Indigo, Dune, and Mango Indigo.
- The Natural Hand Tie-dyed Indigo and Camo Indigo socks are tie-dyed with the natural Sakon Nakhon Indigo.
- The Pradu Indigo socks are composed of natural dye from Pradu tree bark (Rosewood tree), then tie-dyed in natural Indigo.
- The Dune socks are tie-dyed in the natural mud dye of Sakon Nakhon.
- The Mango Indigo socks are first tie-dyed in the natural indigo, then hand-dyed with the rich yellow color from boiled bark and leaves from the Mango tree.
Each sock is prewashed and colorfast. It may vary in color due to the hand-dyeing process.
Wear them all day, every day while lounging at home, exercising, or showing them off outside. These socks are designed to suit every occasion.
Dune is a rare earth mineral mud dye, from dust mud that turns fabrics into a vibrant Dune color— a rich orange. The weight of the dye is generally heavier than other dyes and pulls the fabrics during the drying process. It will return to its natural state after a couple of washes.
Sakon Nakhon indigo is naturally anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial, and provides a cooling effect through UV protection. It is a living and breathing dye.
The Mango dye comprises boiled bark and leaves from the Mango tree. This process releases a rich yellow color.
Our Signature nuanced orange color comes from the local tree; Thai people call this tree 'Pradu' (Pterocarpus macrocarpus). The color is brought to life by slicing the rosewood bark and soaking them in water overnight. The process draws out a reddish pink that will darken over time to a reddish brown shade.
About Slate Grey
The Slate Grey color is brought to life by Ebony berries from "Makleua" (Diospyros mollis), a native Ebenaceae tree of Southeast Asia. The tree abounds in Saraburi of Thailand. The fresh and fermented berries give a shade of grey.
Size: Male sizes US 5-12. Female sizes US 6-13.
- 100% chemical-free plant and mineral-based natural dyes
- Outside yarn: 100% cotton, inside yarn: natural rubber/nylon/spandex
- Chemical-free dyeing processes
Care Instructions: Machine wash in a cold setting, then tumble dry on low.