NATURAL HAND-DYED SLATE GREY SOCKS
Designed to brighten up your day, Philip Huang socks are crafted from the highest quality cotton and traditionally hand-dyed with plant-based and mineral dyes by artisans: the Indigo Grandmas of Sakon Nakhon.
The sustainable dyes are 100% chemical compound-free, ranging from natural Sakon Nakhon Indigo, Mango, rare Ebony Berries native to South East Asia, and Pradu (Rosewood tree bark).
Wear them all day every day while lounging at home, exercising or show them off outside, these socks are designed to suit every occasion.
Materials and Care:
- 100% chemical-free plant and mineral based natural dyes
- Pack of 5, fits male sizes 5-12, female sizes 6-13
- Outside yarn: 100% cotton; inside yarn: natural rubber/nylon/spandex
- Slight variations in color may occur in the hand-dyeing process
- Dye is set using chemical-free processes
- Pre-washed and colorfast
- Machine wash on cold setting, tumble dry low
- Free shipping within the United States on orders over $150
- Get an additional 10% off your first order with us when you sign up to our newsletter (see footer)
Note: no returns or exchanges on single pair purchases