NATURAL HAND TIE-DYED SOCKS (PACK OF 5)
Crafted from the highest quality cotton and traditionally hand-dyed with 100% sustainable plant-based and mineral dyes by artisans: the Indigo Grandmas of Sakon Nakhon.
Our seasonal 5-pack features a pair each of our classic cotton socks; Indigo, Camo Indigo, Pradu Indigo, Dune, and Mango Indigo.
- The Natural Hand Tie-dyed Indigo and Camo Indigo socks are tie-dyed with the natural Sakon Nakhon Indigo.
- The Pradu Indigo socks are composed of natural dye from Pradu tree bark (Rosewood tree), then tie-dyed in natural Indigo.
- The Dune socks are tie-dyed in the natural mud dye of Sakon Nakhon.
- The Mango Indigo socks are first hand-dyed with the rich yellow color from boiled bark and leaves from the Mango tree, then tie-dyed in the natural Indigo.
Each sock is prewashed and colorfast. It may vary in color due to the hand-dyeing process.
Wear them all day, every day while lounging at home, exercising, or showing them off outside. These socks are designed to suit every occasion.
Free shipping within the United States on orders over $150. Also, get an additional 10% off your first order with us when you sign up for our newsletter (see footer)
Dune is a rare earth mineral mud dye. The weight of the dye is generally heavier than other dyes and pulls the fabric during the drying process. It will return to its natural state after a couple of washes.
Sakon Nakhon indigo is naturally anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial, and provides a cooling effect through UV protection. It is a living and breathing dye.
The Mango dye is composed of boiled bark and leaves from the Mango tree. This process releases a rich yellow color.
Our Signature nuanced orange color comes from the local tree; Thai people call this tree 'Pradu' (Pterocarpus macrocarpus). The color is brought to life by slicing the rosewood bark and soaking them in water overnight. The process draws out a reddish pink that will darken over time to a reddish brown shade.
Size: Male sizes US 5-12. Female sizes US 6-13.
- 100% chemical-free plant and mineral-based natural dyes
- Outside yarn: 100% cotton, inside yarn: natural rubber/nylon/spandex
- Chemical-free dyeing processes
Care Instructions: Machine wash on a cold setting, then tumble dry low.