NATURAL HAND TIE-DYED SOCKS (PACK OF 5)
Crafted from the highest quality cotton and traditionally hand-dyed by artisans: the Indigo Grandmas of Sakon Nakhon.
The sustainable dyes are 100% chemical compound-free. Our seasonal 5-pack features a pair each of the classic "Indigo", "Camo Indigo", "Pradu Indigo" and "Dune" colors, and the limited seasonal "Mango", pictured in the center, first dipped in natural indigo then dip dyed in mango dye. Mango dye is made from boiling the bark or leaves of the Mango tree depending on the season to release a rich yellow color..
Wear them all day every day while lounging at home, exercising or show them off outside, these socks are designed to suit every occasion.
Materials and Care:
- 100% chemical-free plant and mineral based natural dyes
- Pack of 5, fits women's sizes 6-13, men's sizes 5-12
- Outside yarn: 100% cotton; inside yarn: natural rubber/nylon/spandex
- Slight variations in color may occur in the hand-dyeing process
- Natural dye is fully set using chemical-free processes
- Pre-washed and colorfast
- Machine wash on cold setting, tumble dry low
- Free shipping within the United States on orders over $150
- Get an additional 10% off your first order with us when you sign up to our newsletter (see footer)