NATURAL HAND-DYED SOCKS BOX OF 10
Introducing our complete box set of natural dye socks that includes all the colors from our palette made completely from natural plant dyes and red earth.
Crafted from the highest quality cotton and traditionally hand-dyed in the natural dyes derived from plants and mud by artisans: the Indigo Grandmas of Sakon Nakhon.
The natural dyes are 100% chemical compound-free. Our bumper 10-sock box includes our signature tie-dye socks in "Camo Indigo", "Dune", "Indigo", "Mango Moss" and "Pradu Indigo" as well as our solid natural dye socks in "Pradu", "Sky Indigo", "Mango", "Slate" and "Moss"
The indigo socks are dipped in natural indigo, Dune in mud dye made from the red earth of Don Goy village, Pradu is made from pradu tree bark, Slate is made from ebony berries, and Mango Moss is first dipped in natural indigo then dip dyed in mango dye. Mango dye is made from boiling the bark or leaves of the Mango tree depending on the season to release a rich yellow color.
Suitable for all occasions.
Materials and Care:
- 100% chemical-free plant and mineral based natural dyes
- Pack of 5, fits women's sizes 6-13, men's sizes 5-12
- Outside yarn: 100% cotton; inside yarn: natural rubber/nylon/spandex
- Slight variations in color may occur in the hand-dyeing process
- Natural dye is fully set using chemical-free processes
- Pre-washed and colorfast
- Machine wash on cold setting, tumble dry low
- Free shipping within the United States on orders over $150
- Get an additional 10% off your first order with us when you sign up to our newsletter (see footer)